Public Meeting with the RPRA and the City of Ottawa about allowing construction of secondary, detached residences in backyards in Rockcliffe Park.
When: Wednesday, June 15, at 7 p.m.
Where: Community Hall, 380 Springfield Road
the Agenda is as follows:
- Welcome and introductions: Peter Lewis, President, RPRA
- the RPRA’s position on “coach houses”: Brian Dickson, Vice-president, RPRA
- Presentation by city planner
- Comments by residents of Rockcliffe Park
- Comments by Councillor Tobi Nussbaum
- Conclusion: Peter Lewis
More information can be found here.